Advertisment

Maria Pizza , Best Pizza ever ( In Thailand )

Hi all
Last 2 weeks I went to visit Maria Pizza Restaurant which locate on Ratchapluk Road Nonthaburi.  This restaurant open for a few years. I've try this restaurant a few year ago when they just opened. but las 2 weeks is Dad's day in Thailand. Therefore I bring my dad, mom and my wife to visit this restaurant againใ


When this restaurant just start opened . there just a few car at car park . but today is different.
The restaurant are full  with many people.



      I start my dishes with black spaghetti  and fried oyster with egg in hot plate salmon pizza , and small salad .  the taste is just delicious like last time I've been here. and I no wonder why this pizza restaurant became famous and can be called one of the Best Pizza Restaurant in Thailand. 



Blag Spagetti 


Fried oyster with egg

Salmon Pizza





    Due to the date I visit this restaurant is Dad's day. The restaurant give this gift after check bill  :)





Below are address from google map. The exact address are located at A point just CLICK .


View Larger Map

2 comments:

อิสระทางการเงิน said...

เมนูนี้ก็คือ หอยทอดบ้านเราหรือเปล่าค่ะ Fried oyster with egg
เก่งภาษาจังเลยค่ะ
แล้วไม่มีสถานที่ท่องเที่ยวหรือค่ะ

Cutecookie said...

ออส่วนจร้าาา กะลังหัดทำ Adsence อยู่อ่ะคับ ช่วงนี้ขี้เกียจ อ่ะคับ แต่ว่าจาทำก็สนุกดีนะครับ
มีคนเข้ามาอ่านเรื่อยๆ ^^'

Post a Comment

 
2011 Free Restaurant guide: review restaurant in Bangkok and Thailand | Blogger Templates for Over 50 Chat Sponsors: Short People Club, Michigan Mechanical Engineer Jobs, California Dietitian Jobs